Monday 24 May 2010

legoland

legoland is my second home!i love it...i been twice already....thats the great thing about having annual pass i can go whenever i want...well..kind of...cant go in august but thats ok!i mainly just go there to pick a brick,i dont go on the rides since i go alone.
also the good thing is that its near,so havent got far to travel....but £4.40 for return on a legoland shuttle is expensive!..well not anymore since i got a scooter..hooray!no more lifts :D

the thing that i loved about legoland is they have this miniland...its soo AWESOME!!i spent like..forever observing how things were built and what piece..etc...im such a big kid at heart and i love it!i was mainly interested in how the ppl were built..its soo cool!..dont get me started about the castles and buildings there...waaahh...they were very impressive!!..its so awesome what people can build out of lego!








this is my *pick a brick*..cost me£9.70...wich isnt bad i think...theres a lot there..i was like a kid grabbing the bricks and putting it in the bag and spending ages..haha...
below i made my own person made out of lego with a bit of help from my pics...im good at copy right..HAHAH!althou i dint have the exact pieces i wanted but i managed to pull it off,i think its looks ok if u ask me.








No comments:

Post a Comment