Thursday 6 May 2010

lego muffin

Today i made a rasberry muffin with cream on top!whatcha think??looks yummy,right?..hehe ;)


This muffin i did (pic above)isnt all my creation as i have used my friends *lego muffin* to help me build one of my own...(pic below)...its not copyright....right?.hehe..
so what i did was carefully observe my friends muffin,what pieces he used and where he places them on the lego ,the only thing i copied was the cream.....if i had the pieces...
The hardest thing was that i dint actaully have enough lego bricks that i wanted or colour so this model isn't one of my best one's but saying that, im proud of myself considering few months ago i dint know much about how to put it all together,i started off by buying lego sets and going by the book to help me build it,but now i prefer to create something that is mine and unique.
It wasn't the easiest thing to build for me as i havent had enough practice and by having very limited pieces of lego i had wich i now need to buy lots of cos im running out!!


Blueberry muffin (friends lego muffin that he built with years of experience)



No comments:

Post a Comment