Friday 8 January 2010

being creative

well today i decided to play with my lego and see how creative i could be......and it turned out im not as creative as i thought,all my models are very basic..nothing rocket science about it...even a kid can do better than me.....i need to buy a hell lot more lego for me to build something that i will ACTUALLY be proud of...... .
i can see a HUGE..bricklink order comming up..hhmm....XD


so here are my basic designs.....none of these are built properly ....their all very poor models and fragile cos i dint have enough quantity of the same lego piece or colour.
you can notice it STRAIGHT away....(the apple one is the worst).....im really crap with lego at the moment...i need to buy more sets and find out how to do it properly




i decided to build doraemon as he is one of my favourite manga characters....isn't he cute?...:D althou my version of lego isn't as great as it could be.....





SUPER MARIO!!my favourite game of ALLL TIME....use to play it when i was a kid.....really wish i could still play the game...hm.m..guess i need to buy nintendo DS...

this one is crap...dunno why....but i think purely cos i dont think it looks like winnie the pooh at all....but at least i made a good attempt... :S..sort of...

No comments:

Post a Comment